Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pink clown fish

Clown fish is a cute little fish. it’s a sensitive fish with cute characteristics. I saw pink little clown fish for the first time at a salt water aquarium near my home. I got attracted to it. I was amazed to see its bond towards its family and its best friend anemone. Their combination is awesome. Clown fish use anemone as a medium of protection in wild. Clown fish will also protect anemone from the small fishes which tries to feed the anemone. They are best partners I like the light green anemone a lot. It will have small tentacles and it will look like a cute grass land. After seeing the clowns from the shop I started going to that shop every week just to see the cute little clowns and the best buddy anemone. Clowns and anemones mostly live in continental reefs. I had a chance to go to Andaman and Nicobar islands. It’s called jewel of India. It’s a awesome place, I love the place very much. I was lucky to go to meet clowns in wild : ) I went for sea diving at jewel island. OMG I will never forget the experience … That was like a paradise below the sea. I went near the corals and I was stunned to see the beautiful corals and the fishes. I saw corals in different colors. Reaching to the sea bed will not be easy like reaching to the bottom of fresh water river or swimming pool. I saw the beautiful community of butterfly fishes, clowns and parrot fishes. I even saw young sharks going in group : ) That day below the sea is a best day in my life. I felt like I was in a heaven for some time. We need to protect this beautiful under world heaven….

No comments:

Post a Comment