Saturday, December 5, 2009

Cute fish

I had a pair of small puffer fish. I accidently bought with the team of scat fish. both fish had same color. I bought 3 pairs of scats and when I came home I saw one of the pair is the cute puffer : ) The young puffer fish color is shiny green with black dots. It can change its colors, some times it will be greenish and some times it will be pale yellow color. Normally at morning time it will be greenish in color. There size can be compare with gems collate size. They are so cute while they are swimming its head will be bigger and its tail will be very small. It swimming style will be also cool. It swims as though, it swims in a slow motion. It takes lot of brakes during swimming. It will be magnificent to see him swimming while it’s inflated. It has a cute distinction of its lips from its body. It eyes will be very cute and it can rotate its eyes in different direction independently. The best feature of puffer fish is it will change its body shape into round ball when it get fears. It will engulf water and increase its elastic body into ball shape. The ball shape will be bigger than its actual size of its body. It will blow itself to frighten other fishes. The puffer fish which I kept does not had spikes in its body. Puffer with spikes will be deadly in looks when it changes its shape. Puffer fish is a bit aggressive fish. it will attack other soft fishes. When I kept puffer with me, I don’t that it’s very toxic. : ) Luckily nothing happened to my other fishes or to me… Puffer is the strangest fish of my aquarium history.

No comments:

Post a Comment