Saturday, December 5, 2009

My first Glass Aquarium

My first glass fish tank is a small sized tank. I bought in a small shop near my home. I kept a small underwater gravel filter on that tank. All the fishes I bought are young fishes, they are zebra fishes, a pair of carps, a pair of black, white molly’s and pair of tiger fishes. The cutest fish of my tank is the tiger fish. i made a mistake by leaving tiger with the mollies. Tiger fish is a tough guy. It will attack the other fishes : ( initially I thought that the food was the problem. But they are well known for their dominance. The color of the tiger is the highlight. Yellow with black strips and orange lower fins and a black top fin. The color of the tiger fish will look brighter at cold conditions. Normally they swim with the top fin in lower state. But in early morning they always swim with their top fin upright. Like the Sharks top fin : ) They will be amazing in looks when they swim in that fashion….

No comments:

Post a Comment