Saturday, December 5, 2009

Carps & White sharks.

My friend took me to a fish farm, which is near his home. I was amazed to see the fish farm for the first time in my life. it had lots of long cement tanks with lots of fishes in it. The water in the tub is full of green planktons. I was stunned to see some fishes in mammoth size… I was stunned to see fully grown carps. I cant even compare my carps with them. Each carps where coming nearly to my size of my hand … That too their colors are amazing and very attractive. Their colors were shining in sunlight which added more beauty to that area. Mostly all the carps will be coming up for oxygen & food , I used to touch them when they are at the top of the tank.. they will open their mouth widely. When I was touching the carps my finger went inside one of the carps mouths : ) I was afraid that it will bite with its teeth. But lucky it left my finger. I could not even sense its teeth. There are many colored carps were there in that I love red and white combination color carps. I saw some fresh water tiger sharks too they were equal in size of carps. I saw both black and white colored sharks. They are very calm fishes I never seen them attacking other fishes. Some time carps can even attack the small fishes but fresh water sharks will not. I love their qualities. I saw some big size angle, Gold and mollies fishes which was kept for breeding. I saw the young gold fish and angel fishes which got hatched out from the eggs. They are so tiny that we can see only dots of red , white and black : ) They are soo cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment