Friday, February 4, 2011

Fighter fish

Fighter fish is one of my favorite fish. At my school days, my friends are crazy about fighters ; ) . For them its value depends on the color and tail. They will also trade fighters among the friends circle. I have seen some 50 adult fighters at one of my friends house. He is mad with fighters. Like every fish they also have lots of specialties. Their fighting skills is the highlight of fighters. Some fighting’s will lead to fatal end. I bought 2 young fighters, in one platform shop near my home. The male is a green fellow and the female was in green color. I kept the male and females with gold fishes for few months. Once male started attacking female I separated it from female. I still remember I used to feed spiders to fighters : ) The spiders which are at my home are very small spiders. Their legs will be very thin and its body will be in size of this “O” letter. If leave any spider, my male fighter will grasp the full body of the spider and leave the legs. They themselves hunt mosquitoes which sit near the tank glass. They are very quick in catching them. My male fighter’s color was amazing when it has grown up. it had multiple color green, blue and pink … when it swims it looks magnificent… That to the grownup fighters tails will be in great shape. While they swim it will amazing to see their tail movement.

1 comment: